The year 2009, is nearing to an end and fashion gurus from the world have announced 2010 Trends for Urban Hip Hop clothing. Let us have a look at what is going to rule the market is the next year:
Women’s urban hip hop clothing trend for autumn and winter:
• Fashion experts announce that chunky knits are going to rule the clothing trends in winter. Thick textures in different colors would be trendy. Stylish knitted scarves and knitted jumper sweater would be the preferred accessories in the coming season.
• Laddered Stocking is clearly the trend for women clothing in 2010. Well, this look was first spotted in 2008 and has quickly picked up since then.
Celebrities such as Kate Moss have worn this look. The ideal way of wearing laddered stocking is to wear it with a short skirt. Thus, we are sure that short skirts are going to be another trend this season. Taking laddered stocking little further, super tight jeans with a few shreds here and there is too considered a hot trend in 2010.
Women’s urban hip hop clothing trend for 2010 spring:
• Transparent clothing will come back in the spring of 2010. Katie Holmes is spotted with this look.
• One shouldered dress is also going to hit 2010 with a big bang.
• Denim skirts and one piece would be a rage in 2010.
Men’s urban hip hop clothing trend for 2010 for winter and spring:
• Denims would rule the men’s urban fashion. And by denim, it is not just jeans; denim would be translated to jackets and casual pants too.
• Athletic jerseys and sneakers can never go out of fashion front. But the trend clearly indicates that Rocawear is in. Not just serious office goers would wear dress shirts in stripes. Teenagers and young men attending rap concerts would wear these.
• Just as black leather jacket is always the trend, 2010 is not an exception. Black leather jackets will rule the urban wear clothing style.
• Tracksuits would be most worn casual attire in 2010. Along with tracksuits, men’s tank tops too would be in vogue.
• Thermal wear in different colors would be a winter trend, whereas the trend in spring would be towards heat transfer tee shirts. This trend would in fact be an extension of the trend of 2009. The spring of 2009 was clearly ruled by heat transfer tee shirts.
• The most popular tee shirts would be the ones with funny messages inscribed.
Apart from the above, vintage clothing will also rule the urban clothing. This would include the tight jeans, leather skirts and mini skirts. Embroidered clothing in any form will always be in the forefront. This would include embroidered shorts, jeans, jackets etc.
With the stock of the above-mentioned items on your stack, you will never have a problem of non-moving items or locked up inventory. Try to stock as many varieties and styles in different colors, to give your customers maximum options.