Rosary necklaces have always been in popular demand since 1980, not only because it is a symbol of our faith and belief in the religion but it is a popular fashion trend too. In 2010 there will be new fashion trends and these new designs will be in demand primarily in 14 carat gold. These Gold necklaces are available in yellow gold as well as white gold. Many celebrities like Madonna, Michael Jackson, Mischa Barton, Abbie Cornish, to name a few, have been spotted donning necklaces. It is largely predicted that 14k Gold necklaces would be in a lot more demand in 2010.
Following are the predicted trends of rosary in 14 carat gold:
• Diamond cut rosary necklace: It is going to be the trendiest design of 2010 with three different patterns; Large, Medium and Small. Large diamond cut is the most expensive in the lot and is suitable for people with large frame. Medium diamond cut is suitable for all types of people and the small diamond cut is mainly recommended for people with small frames.
• Rosary Necklace with religious pendant and the personal image printed at the back of it is going to be in huge demand in 2010. You can even replace that personal image with a family photograph.
• Necklace with religious messages printed on the front side and a printed personal image at the back.
• 14 carat gold beads strung on a gold chain with a cross pendant having beautifully crafted Christ image.
• Tri colour 14 carat gold beads with slightly longer gold chain along with a beautiful pendant.
• Rosary necklaces in Figaro with variations such as large, small and medium. As Figaro is slightly cheaper than the diamond cut so people will be buying these a lot to follow the 2010 fashion trend.
• Gold and diamond encrusted necklaces.
• Double layer strung with gems and pearls and a cross pendant.
• Trendy Y shaped gold chain with crystals beads.
• Rosary necklace made with ebony wooden beads and 14 k gold horn.
• 14 K gold necklace with charms, cross and heart shapes.
• Gold chain in white gold with double inner cross.
• Gold rosary necklace with black pearls.
• 14 carat gold-filled Smokey quartz cross rosary necklace.
• Thin gold chain necklace with closely captured black diamonds.
• Thin gold chain with white and black water pearls.
• Blue pearls in any shape, gold rosary encrusted with jewels.
Thus, there are ample designs of 14k Gold Rosary Necklaces to choose from. In 2010 all above mentioned designs are forecasted to be in fashion trend. So, depending upon your choice and budget, you can select the best 14 carat Gold Rosary Necklace for yourself or your loved ones. Hence, if you plan to buy some religious yet stylishly beautiful jewellery items, check out the various popular websites to get these trendy jewellery items online also.